We have an incredible opportunity for someone who is driven and motivated to become the next Sales Executive in our team!
Harcourts' exceptional success is based on a simple philosophy to create a culture of growth, an environment where our people can achieve whatever goals they set for themselves, and an organisation where the success of every individual is first and foremost.
In order to secure this fantastic role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and think strategically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to build rapport.
- Knowledge of the local property market or willing to dedicate time to learn the local market.
- Well-groomed and mannered.
- Experience in sales is not essential but will be highly regarded.
- You must have a current Sales Certificate, Driver's licence, reliable vehicle
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new business.
- Listing and selling properties.
- Managing campaigns
- Receiving enquiries from prospective buyers.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Liaising with vendors, buyers and solicitors.
- Our team is growing so we have opportunities for all levels of experience. We're interested in experienced Real Estate Salespeople looking for more support and further success, AND those new to the industry with a view to build their own empire.
- When you join us at Harcourts you will see the following benefits:
- Fantastic team and work environment
- Ongoing training
- Excellent management support
- State of the art systems and technology
- Unlimited income potential
- We believe in providing our staff with every opportunity to succeed, so if you're looking for a fresh start in a company that values their team's accomplishments, don't hesitate... APPLY NOW!